Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No.:||76-43-7||Molecular Formula:||C20H29FO3|
|Molecular Weight:||436.64||Purity:||98% Min|
|Quality Standard:||USP/BP/ISO9001||Appearance:||White Powder|
muscle growth anabolic steroids,
muscle building anabolic steroids
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||HPLC verfied|
Be used to promote male genital growth and keep their normal function, similar to the role and application of methyl testosterone, is characterized by slower metabolism in the body, the effect lasted longer.
Halotestin is an anabolic steroide with strong androgenic properties that has been used in the treatment of male hypogonadism, delayed puberty in males, and in the treatment of breast neoplasms in women. It is approximately 5 times as potent as methyltestosterone. The antitumor activity of halotestin appears related to reduction or competitive inhibition of prolactin receptors or estrogen receptors or production.
Although a testosterone derived anabolic steroid, Halotestin does not aromatize and will not produce estrogenic related side effects. Water retention and gynecomastia are impossible with this steroid. The concurrent use of an anti-estrogen with Halotestin will present no benefit. An anti-estrogen may be needed depending on the other compounds in the cycle, but it is not necessary due to Halotestin use.
Halo is an extraordinarily androgenic steroid, and as a result, the side effects of Halotestin can surround a strong androgenic nature. This can include acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth. While such effects are strongly dependent on individual response and genetic predispositions, the androgenic power of Halo greatly increases the odds. This power is so great, some studies have suggested that Fluoxymesterone may actually promote phallic enlargement.
Halotestin is greatly affected by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, the same enzyme responsible for the reduction of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. For this reason, the use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as Finasteride may reduce the related androgenic side effects of Halotestin. Such use will not completely subdue this steroid’s androgenic activity, but it could potentially reduce it. However, those who are strongly susceptible to androgenic side effects will probably need to forgo this steroid’s use.
Due to its extreme androgenic nature, the side effects of Halotestin can be extreme in women promoting strong virilization symptoms. Virilization symptoms include body hair growth, a deepening of the vocal chords and clitoral enlargement. The effects are so strong the odds of avoiding virilization will be impossible for most women. The only time Halo could be recommended for female use is in the treatment of androgen sensitive inoperable breast cancer. This steroid has no place in performance enhancing cycles of female athletes.
How to make an order :
1. Name what your need ( which product , quantity )
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Parcel would be shipped out upon receipt of payment .
4. Info about parcel would be offered ( Photo , tracking number )
5. Finally you would get the parcel in 3~7 days .
Payment and Shipping:
1. We have experience in exporting Pharmaceutical intermediates .
2. Professional packing with professional materials
3. We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
If any new enquiry,please feel free to contact us!
1. High quality under strict QC/QA system with GMP factory price
2. Fast and safe delivery with secure and discreet shipment
3. Providing complete services with our resource integration, we can thus create more competitive
advantages for you!
Contact Person: Bella Shang