Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||99%||Einecs No.:||Hgh Human Growth|
|Grade Standard:||Medicine Grade||Other Names:||Somatropin,Human Growth Hormone,191aa,human Grwoth,HGH 191 AA|
|Appearance:||White Lyophilized Powder||Storage:||Cool And Dry,Keep At 2-8 Degree|
|Sample:||Available||Other Name:||KP 102 Or Pralmorelin|
muscle growth hormone supplements,
hgh hormone injections
Muscle Growth Peptide GHRP 6 , Pharma Grade Growth Peptides Good effect
GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6) is a Hexa-peptide which promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism. It is most commonly used for treatment of Growth Hormone (GH) deficiencies, eating disorders, obesity, etc. Research has shown that use of these HGH Peptides increases lean muscle mass, strength, stamina and decreases body fat. Study shows that GHRP-6 has a protective effect on the liver that seems to be mediated by IGF-I, TNF-alpha, and nitric oxide.
Comparing GHRP-2 and GHRP-6
One of the major differences between GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 is that the GHRP-6 increases your hunger, especially when you consume the supplement regularly. Therefore, those looking to build muscles and lose excess fat may want to consider GHRP 2 as it is not known to build appetite in your heart. However, GHRP 6 is better for you if your purpose is to eat more and growth quickly.
Another difference between GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 is that GHRP 2 is a bit stronger and releases a lot more Growth Hormone. But the importance of the GHRP 6 in stimulating appetite cannot be ignored altogether. Though GHRP 2 can also be used for the same purpose, it is certainly not in the same level as that of GHRP 6.
Unlike GHRP 6, GHRP 2 half-life is pretty short. In fact, GHRP 2’s peak can be seen occurring within 15 minutes after it has been administered or at least one hour at the latest. Also unlike GHRP 6, GHRP 2 helps improve calcium level and it can in turn facilitate the secretion of other growth hormones. GHRP 2 is believed to be more potent in its operation as compared to other peptide forms, including GHRP 6. Therefore, it is not surprising to see this peptide commonly employed for treating catabolic deficiencies.
How to use GHRP-6
It’s recommended taken at least 30-60 minutes before a meal and at a time of non-elevated blood sugar and 2-3 times per day. The amount taken generally will be from 50-300mg at a time. When using a GHRH along with GHRP-6, dosing should be reduced to 50-100mg at a time.
Dosage and Usage
It must be stored in a cool dry place and should be reconstituted using bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride meant for injection. Once the peptide has been mixed with water, GHRP-2 must be kept in a cold storage before using. Normally, GHRP-2 will be used 2-3 times a day at around 100mcg-300mcg per injection. GHRP-2 can be taken in high dosages if needed. It’s recommend injecting it before breakfast and before bed for maximum benefits.
If you are looking for anti-aging or for increasing the ability of lean muscle, GHRP-2 will help you. It is a very potent growth hormone releasing peptide.
Increased Muscle Strength
1. Human growth hormone has been known to improve physical capacity of individuals through stimulatingcollagen synthesis in the skeletal muscle and tendons, increasing muscle strength and improving exercise performance as a result.
2. In the International Journal of Endocrinology, a study with 14 healthy men at the ages of 50 to 70 were randomized into two groups. Seven subjects were administered HGH therapy with seven placebo subjects, and they were re-evaluated after six months. After six months, there was a significant increase in the leg press responsiveness muscles in the growth hormone group.
3. Overall, the study concluded an increased muscle strength in the lower body after human growth hormone was administered in healthy men. In HGH-deficient adults, participants who were administered long-term HGH therapy experienced normalization of muscle strength, increased exercise capacity, and improved thermoregulation and body composition.
Better Fracture Healing
1. Numerous of local growth factors and hormones are responsible for regulating mineral and bone metabolism, along with fracture healing. Administration of human growth hormone has been shown to speed up the regeneration of bone, making it a key part of bone healing. Applying growth factors like IGF-1 is known to stimulate the metabolism of bone.
2. In a study published in the journal BONE, growth hormone was systemically applied to recombinant species-specific rats by subcutaneous injections and was compared to the placebo group.
3. As a result, the local growth factor application revealed a stronger effect on fracture healing than the systemic human growth hormone injection. These observations suggest that the local application of growth hormone speeds up fracture healing significantly without systemic adverse effects.
4. Human growth hormone plays a crucial role in the repair of wear and tear and expedites healing. Researchers have reported the beneficial effects of HGH in enhancing the healing of injuries and wounds significantly.
5. A randomized, controlled, double-blinded study for six months of HGH therapy or placebo in 28 healthy older men with low baseline plasma IGF-1 was conducted at the University of California’s Department of Medicine. As a result, healthy older men who were administered growth hormone had enhanced collagen deposition during the wound-healing process, helping the healing process.
Enhanced Weight Loss
1. Obese individuals have limited response to growth hormone stimuli release, and after successful reduction of weight, growth hormone responsiveness can be partial or complete.
2. Growth hormone accelerates lipolysis, the breakdown of lipids and involves hydrolysis of triglycerides into glycerol and free fatty acids, and impaired secretion of human growth hormone leads to loss of lipolytic effect.
3. Dietary restrictions and growth hormone treatment effects on anabolic and lipolytic actions as well as the changes in growth hormone secretions and insulin were investigated in a study published in Hormone Research.
4. Twenty-four obese participants were on a hypocaloric diet and treated with recombinant human growth hormone or a placebo in a double-blinded, 12-week randomized study. As a result, growth hormone treatment caused a 1.6-fold increase in weight loss, with the greatest loss being visceral fat compared to the placebo.
5. In the placebo group, lean body mass was lost, whereas lean body mass was gained in the growth hormone group. This study suggests that in obese participants who eat a caloric-restriction diet, growth hormone accelerates the loss of body fat and improves growth hormone secretion. Thus, human growth hormone can serve a therapeutic role to help obese people lose weight.
1. The pituitary gland stimulates the release of growth hormone and is essential for regulating bone growth, especially during puberty. Growth hormone stimulates the production of IGF-1, which is produced in the liver and released in the blood.
2. With age, human growth hormone decreases and may be the cause of older individuals not being able to form or replace bone rapidly. The IGF-1/growth hormone duo stimulates bone-forming and bone-resorbing cells, leading to increased bone mass.
How to make an order :
1. Name what your need ( which product , quantity )
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Parcel would be shipped out upon receipt of payment .
4. Info about parcel would be offered ( Photo , tracking number )
5. Finally you would get the parcel in 3~7 days .
Payment and Shipping:
1. We have experience in exporting Pharmaceutical intermediates .
2. Professional packing with professional materials
3. We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
If any new enquiry,please feel free to contact us!
Contact Person: Bella Shang